Things I want to do
- Take a vacation – a six-month-long vacation doing nothing but eating good food, drinking good wine, reading, and running (which is not going to happen in a long long time).
- Spend a month at Palolem beach, Goa, India (a secluded beach on the Goa-Karnataka border, beautiful and serene)
- Travel – go to Australia, New Zealand, Italy, Switzerland, Alaska, Hawaii and more places (when I hit the Jackpot)
- Run a half-marathon
- Read books – uninterrupted (possible only when the kids grow up)
- Start an education-focused Internet startup (have lots of half-baked ideas, but it’s not the right time)
- Philanthropy – Start a non-profit organization, focused on education of underprivileged children (planning stage)
- Give a TED talk (a new idea that came to my mind in 11/2011)
- Buy a house close to Stanford or on campus (great place to live especially after retirement).