I read books on a wide variety of topics. Here is a list of books I’ve read this year. My very short take is included at the end.
Reading List – 2017
- The Undoing Project: A Friendship That Changed Our Minds by Michael Lewis
- History’s Greatest Discoveries And the People Who Made Them by Joel Levy
- Pearl Harbor: An AP Special Anniversary Edition by The Associated Press
- Blindspot: Hidden Biases of Good People by Mahzarin R. Banaji and Anthony G. Greenwald
- 3 Keys to Defeating Unconscious Bias: Watch, Think, Act by Sondra Thiederman
- The 25 Cognitive Biases: Understanding Human Psychology, Decision Making & How To Not Fall Victim To Them by Kai Musashi