After procrastinating for almost three weeks, I’m getting down to writing my new year resolutions for 2009. As it happens in every year, I break some resolutions before I can write them down, some during the course of the year, some I postpone until next year, and I definitely keep the rest of them.
This year I will:
- Stop procrastinating (this should be priority number one every day of my life).
- Spend more time with my kids, engaged with them, not just being home.
- Resume exercise, after a four months break.
- Write a post on this blog every week and focus on what interests me most – technology-based learning.
- Learn PHP.
- Learn Economics (I manage the technology projects for Economics in my company so it makes sense to know the subject matter).
- Work on the prototype for a Web 2.0 learning product.
- Improve focus (on personal as well as professional things).
- Not waste time (I don’t waste much time anyway but …)